Protene Performance 0-5-34 High K FertilizerRegular price $69.95
This granular fertilizer is good for any turf type. Protene’s 0-5-34 "high K" potassium granular fertilizer is designed to keep your turfgrass healthy with true sustained release and ease turf stress supported by Potassium.
Unlike many “coated” products, Protene® utilizes a matrix process Protein Hydrolysate and Methylene Urea that provides a sustainable homogenous granule that is environmentally friendly. This organic fertilizer is perfect for adding long-lasting color and strength to your lawn.
- All nutrients release at the same rate over the product life
- Proprietary Carbon and MU matrix of nutrients within prill
- High Carbon-based Iron component
- Very low dust and mower pick-up greens, Tees, or Fairways, and Sports Turf applications rich in humic and fulvic acids, and soluble amino acids for greater efficiency, color, and longevity contains Sunflower Seed Hull Ash - an extremely efficient, soluble, and slowly available source of organic PotashPatented release technology to ensure a homogeneous release of all nutrientsHomogeneous granulation
- Available Phosphoric Acid (P2O5) 5%
- Soluble Potash (K2O) 34%
- Calcium (Ca) 2%
- Magnesium (Mg) 1.5%
- Sulfur (S) - 3.5%
- To apply 1 pound of potassium per 1000 square feet apply 2.9 pounds of 0-5-34 per 1000 square feet of turf area. At this rate, a 40-pound bag will cover 13,000 square feet.
- To apply 3/4 pound of potassium per 1000 square feet apply 2.2 pounds of 0-5-34 per 1000 square feet of turf area. At this rate, a 40-pound bag will cover 18,000 square feet.
- To apply 1/2 pound of potassium per 1000 square feet apply 1.4 pounds of 0-5-34 per 1000 square feet of turf area. At this rate, a 40-pound bag will cover 28,000 square feet.
- To apply 1/4 pound of potassium per 1000 square feet apply .75 pounds of 0-5-34 per 1000 square feet of turf area. At this rate, a 40-pound bag will cover 53,000 square feet.
- See Product Label For More Details, Including “Derived From” Information and Application Rates.
Protene® fertilizer provides plants and root zone microbes with a steady sustained source of nutrients.
Protene® Sustained Release fertilizer utilizes a proprietarily unique homogeneous granular technology. Sustained Release technology provides a constant nutrient input to the turf after application ensuring all essential nutrients are made available over a 90-day period. In contrast, many competitors’ products are quick nutrient release products. Granulated quick nutrient release products result in turf requiring more frequent applications every three to four weeks as compared to Protene® products 90-day sustainability.
For a more in-depth article about Protene Performance Fertilizer please click here.