200 Gallon SpaceSaverRegular price $5,599.95
200 Gallon SpaceSaver Skid w/ Kappa 43 GR Pump & Hannay Electric Reel w/ 400' 3/8" ID Hose
The address you provide at checkout MUST be a commercial or business address that has the ability to unload a pallet with a forklift. If you do not have this yourself then I recommend you search your area and find somewhere that has this set up so your sprayer can be delivered there. This sprayer is shipped freight via tractor-trailer. SHIPPING IS INCLUDED IN THE SALE PRICE.
LEAD TIMES CAN BE UP TO 2 WEEKS
There are 2 options available to you.
- Skid sprayer without wiring meaning you will need to run a power wire from the hose reel and motor to the battery on your vehicle.
- The Skid sprayer comes pre-wired WITH a battery tray attached to the skid which holds a battery. No additional wiring is required.
We use these space savers in our spray business. In certain cases, it allows us to use a pickup truck instead of a larger flatbed-style truck. The skid can be loaded or loaded into the bed of your truck with a forklift. When empty you can load it by hand but you will need a few buddies to help you... it's heavy.
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation. In that email, you will get a link to a video where I will personally teach you how to calibrate your new sprayer. Our customer service will follow you for as long as you need it. You will also get 20 years of lawn care experience with this purchase from someone who has "been there, done that". It's hard to beat that kind of customer service!
Manufactured with top-of-the-line components and a lightweight corrosion-resistant aluminum frame - this 200 Gallon SpaceSaver Skid Sprayer is 2nd to none! Can be mounted in a truck, UTV, on a trailer, or even in a boat. Spray up to 10.5 GPM or up to 560 psi depending on your application and use the extra hose length to spray hard-to-reach areas. The SpaceSaver design will fit perfectly into your pickup and leave room for chemicals and other equipment.
Great for tree-spraying and can be used in truck beds, utility vehicles, boats, and trailers.
- 5.5 HP GX160 Series Electric Start Honda engine
- Kappa 43 GR Pump (10.5 GPM, 560 psi)
- Hannay Electric Hose Reel with w/ 400' 3/8" ID Hose
- Made in USA
- 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum frame is lightweight, chemical resistant, and will never rust or need painting
- The actual item weight is 450 lbs
- Comes with green Chemlawn spray gun
32" L x 48" W x 52" H
5-year frame / 5-year tank / 1-year parts and labor (limited to manufacturer defects)