GCI Clean Shelf and Hose ReelRegular price $739.95 Sale price $659.95
GCI Clean Shelf and Hose Reel
MADE IN THE USA 🇺🇸
Shelf and hose reel only...no accessories, hose, or Active 2.0 are included. If you are looking for the full pressure washer kit click here. If you buy the shelf and the hose reel separately you will see it's the same price. The benefit of buying them together is you will get the jumper hose included for free.
This system is modular and can be mounted in multiple locations by simply buying more Spacer Mounting Plates. (Additional Spacer Mounting Plates coming soon). This system is a dream come true for the organizational nut. Organize 6 of your favorite pressure washer accessories cleanly under the belly of the shelf. This kit will look amazing hanging on your wall and will give you years of dependable use.
This purchase includes:
- GCI Clean Pressure Washer Shelf
- GCI Clean Foam Cannon Holder
- GCI Clean Hose Reel Mount
- 2 GCI Clean Pressure Washer Shelf Spacer Mounting Plates
- 2 GCI Clean Hose Reel Spacer Mounting Plates
- Hannay Hose Reel
- 5 Underbelly Female 1/4" QD
- 1 Underbelly Female 3/8" QD
- 1 Underbelly 3/8" Male Plug
- Jumper Hose with M22 Fitting and 3/8" Female QD
- Mounting Hardware
- Soft Matting Goes Between the Shelf and the Pressure Washer
- Jumper hose
Shipping is included in the price
***The Hannay Hose Reel comes with a stubby crank handle, not the longer handle pictured
Premium... 1018 cold rolled steel, In-line 5 stage wash, Zinc rich primer “tested 1000hrs salt spray”, cured to 75% then top coated with an exterior grade powder. Then sent to a 450-degree oven for a final cure. This shelf will literally last you a lifetime.
THE REEL MOUNT:
Premium... 1018 cold rolled steel, In-line 5 stage wash, Zinc rich primer “tested 1000hrs salt spray”, cured to 75% then top coated with an exterior grade powder. Then sent to a 450-degree oven for a final cure. This hose reel mount will literally last you a lifetime.
Hannay 1000 Series Hose Reel
• Lightweight, compact with an e-coated frame
• Direct crank rewind permanently attached
• Adjustable cam-lock-brake standard
• Exterior mounting holes for easier installation
• Field installable pin lock
• Standard inlet: 90° ball bearing swivel, joint 1/2" female NPT threads
• Standard outlet: 3/8" female NPT threads
• Pressures to 3000 psi (207 bar)
• Temperatures from +20° F to +400° F (-7° C to +204° C)
THE JUMPER HOSE:
36" x 3/8" hose that will connect the reel to any pressure washer that utilizes a M22-14 fitting.