Flowzone Typhoon 2.5Regular price $299.99
This comes with the factory Flowzone nozzles and with a Flowzone Nozzle Assembly for spraying turf which consists of one nozzle that works as both a trim nozzle and a 10-foot wide spray nozzle. You will receive a
PDF download that contains an instructional video in your order confirmation email that will teach you how to calibrate your new sprayer and nozzle.
We now have a few other solutions for spraying turf that you can pair with your Flowzone Sprayer. Be sure and check out the GCI Turf Spray Boom and the GCI Turf Nozzle Buddy. You can buy them separately, but, If you purchase the combination of a Flowzone/Nozzle Buddy you will save $5.00. The Nozzle Buddy does come with a PDF download that contains a training video.
There is now a new add-on option for a mixer. Save on the shipping charge by combining this mixer with your sprayer purchase.
The 4 gallon Typhoon 2.5V backpack sprayer features a new, industry-leading 5 position pressure control, with a range of 7 to 115 psi. The adjustable speed dial allows you to easily control the flow rate of your sprayer based on your project’s needs.
Spray time up to 3 to 5 hours depending on speed setting OR anywhere between 85 gallons to 160 gallons worth of spray for a fully charged battery.
Other improvements include:
- ultra-thick backpack straps for extended comfort
- stainless-steel clips that firmly attach straps to the sprayer tank
- an added layer of foam back padding
- ergonomic lid handle for easy pickup
- additional loops to attach backpack straps for big & tall individuals
- fully sealed battery cover that clicks in for added water resistance
- front-facing battery indicator lights
- a redesigned holster to snugly hold the wand in place
- a screw-on hose cap keeping water and debris out of the tank
- Spray time up to 3 hours
- Pressure washer spray gun with quick connect style nozzles
- Viton seals