Cool Season Lawn Care Guide and Cool Season Renovation Guide ComboRegular price $75.00
This product purchase contains both the GCI Turf Academy Combo Cool Season Lawn Care and Cool Season Renovation Guides for a discounted price.
The renovation guide is a step-by-step guide that will walk you through a complete turf renovation. This guide will teach you how to convert your existing “lawn” to a beautiful cool-season turf.
In the renovation guide, you will find:
- Direction on what products to use
- How much to use of the products
- When to complete certain tasks
- How to complete certain tasks
Renovation Decision factors
- My thoughts on this is that if you have 40% grass and 60% weeds…you need to start over. IF THE 60% WEEDS ARE BROADLEAF WEEDS AND CAN BE EASILY CONTROLLED THEN YOU MAY NOT WANT TO RENOVATE.
- If you have a lot of Bermuda grass or “grassy” weeds and you want a fescue lawn, then you need to start over.
- If your lawn is bumpy and uneven, start over.
- If you have a variety of cool-season turf that is NOT the genetic color you want, then you need to start over and use a dark green fescue.
- Understand that there is a lot of work in a renovation.
- There are many “grassy” type weeds that cannot be controlled cheaply using selective herbicides. In these cases, it’s much cheaper, in the long run, to simply start over from scratch.
The GCI Turf Cool Season lawn Care guide you get FOUR "editions" for the price of one! Everything you need to know so that you can have the lawn of your dreams!
- BEGINNER EDITION
- ESTATE EDITION
- LIQUID EDITION
- ELITE EDITION
- ACCESS TO THE GCI PRIVATE FACEBOOK PAGE
- GCI RATE CALCULATOR
- QUICK REFERENCE GUIDE
- COOL-SEASON FUNGICIDE PROGRAM
- BIO-STIMULANT PROGRAM
- GRUB CONTROL PROGRAM
- LANDSCAPE BED WEED CONTROL PROGRAM
- MOWING INSTRUCTIONS
- WATERING INSTRUCTIONS
- WORKS FOR TALL FESCUE – KGB – RYE – ANYWHERE IN THE USA
CLICK HERE to see RESULTS across the USA of folks using the GCI Turf Cool Season Guide
***THIS IS AN INSTANT DOWNLOAD. NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS FOR ANY REASON***
There is no "membership" with this purchase. It's a one-time purchase in which you get any and all future updates for free as long as GCI Turf Academy is in business.
IF YOU LIVE IN California, Washington, Oregon or Idaho BE AWARE THAT MANY OF THE PRODUCTS USED IN THIS GUIDE ARE NOT FOR SALE IN YOUR STATE. YOU WILL NOT GET THE FULL BENEFIT OF THIS LAWN CARE PROGRAM IF YOU LIVE IN California, Washington, Oregon or Idaho.