This is a step by step guide that will walk you through a complete turf renovation. This guide will teach you how to convert your existing “lawn” to a beautiful cool season turf.
NO PRIVATE FACEBOOK ACCESS COMES WITH THIS GUIDE. YOU WILL GET ACCESS TO THAT WITH THE COOL SEASON LAWN PROGRAM.
In this guide you will find
- Direction on what products to use
- How much to use of the products
- When to complete certain tasks
- How to complete certain tasks
THIS IS AN INSTANT DOWNLOAD. NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS FOR ANY REASON.
Renovation Decision factors
- My thoughts on this is that if you have 40% grass and 60% weeds…you need to start over. IF THE 60% WEEDS ARE BROADLEAF WEEDS AND CAN BE EASILY CONTROLLED THEN YOU MAY NOT WANT TO RENOVATE.
- If you have a lot of Bermuda grass or “grassy” weeds and you want a fescue lawn, then you need to start over.
- If your lawn is bumpy and uneven, start over.
- If you have a variety of cool-season turf that is NOT the genetic color you want, then you need to start over and use a dark green fescue.
- Understand that there is a lot of work in a renovation.
- There are MANY “grassy” type weeds that cannot be controlled cheaply using selective herbicides. In these cases, it’s much cheaper, in the long run, to simply start over from scratch.
There is no "membership" with this purchase. It's a one-time purchase in which you get any and all future updates for free as long as GCI Turf Academy is in business.
IF YOU LIVE IN California, Washington, Oregon or Idaho BE AWARE THAT MANY OF THE PRODUCTS USED IN THIS GUIDE ARE NOT FOR SALE IN YOUR STATE. YOU WILL NOT GET THE FULL BENEFIT OF THIS LAWN CARE PROGRAM IF YOU LIVE IN California, Washington, Oregon or Idaho.